COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Prince George, BC
Under the supervision of the General Manager of Business Development, your main tasks will be to cost estimations and proposal documents accurately, and efficiently for our customers in need of kiln and energy related upgrades, services, and retrofits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assess opportunity on site and identify all costs, risks, and complete scope of work associated with the opportunity
- Prepare and estimate accurate costs for execution of the opportunity by analyzing drawings, pictures, and collaborating with the appropriate personnel
- Prepare the proposal/scope of work documents for the sales team
- Obtain pricing as required from contractors and vendors, and analyze for most cost effective, lowest risk option
- Meet with customers the and sales team to present the proposal and explain any questions or concerns identified by the customer
- Analyze all costs associated with completed projects and maintain an up-to-date record for estimating future projects
- Work with the project manager to explain and execute the scope of work that was proposed after an order is received
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Has a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a construction related field
- Familiar with fabrication processes
- Knowledge of MS products
- Able to read and interpret drawings
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook