COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Electrical Panel Builder
The main duties will include working under the supervision of the Shift Supervisor.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for physically building and wiring of industrial control panels
- Build panels to print including physically mounting devices to the back plane
- Wire and label per print
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics
- Knowledge of motor control equipment such as VFD’s, motor starters, relays, etc.
- Layout, drill, tap, and assemble control boxes and electrical enclosures
- Perform work in a professional manner
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team or alone
- Knowledge of basic hand tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain an organized work environment
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 Years related experience
- Willing to work overtime
- Pass a pre-employment and random UA
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full time, regular position (40 hours/week)
- Paid overtime hours
- Health care insurance
- Retirement savings plan