COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Our Industrial Electricians will report directly to the Project Manager and/or his designate and will be responsible for aiding in the development of projects in accordance with the Company’s Standards, specifications, and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Assembly of electrical control panels per layout drawings and electrical schematics.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Perform all other duties assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be honest, professional, able to work autonomously as needed, and understand attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to function under pressure, and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans.
- Industrial electrical experience preferred.