COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Intermediate Mechanical Designer/Drafter
Prince George, BC
Under the supervision of the drafting manager, the mechanical designer/drafter will work within our engineering team to design, supply fabrication details and installation drawings for a variety of products related to the sawmill industry.
Based at our DelTech Manufacturing division in Prince George, BC.
General Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Applicants should have a diploma, certification, or associate degree in mechanical engineering technology or equivalent; ideally with at least 8 years of experience.
- Required to be proficiency with applicable software, in particular Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Some knowledge about parametric modeling
- Knowledge of the different products and components used in the manufacturing and design of sawmill equipment (bearings, motors, reducers, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals as well as a strong team player
- Accuracy, attention to detail and to complete work in a timely manner
- Adapt to tight deadlines, occasional heavy workloads and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. If you have the job qualifications and are looking for a challenge, please submit your application to BID HR team. Every job application is treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.