COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
USA (Regional), Vanderhoof, BC
As a millwright you will be involved in the assembly, installation, alignment, and adjustment of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical components. You will be trained on and involved in steel layout and fabrication, and welding processes. We like our employees to be involved in the entire manufacturing process from start to finish.
Apprentices are encouraged to apply!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- The ability to work safely in a production environment
- Be physically fit and able to climb up ladders and equipment
- A strong capacity for teamwork
- A willingness to learn and take direction
- Good communication skills
- A desire to grow your career!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Paid overtime
- Extended health & dental insurance
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP)