COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Prince George, BC
Location: Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
BID Group is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our divisions located across North America.
- BC Class “A” pressure qualification
- Interpret welding procedure specifications
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
- Examine welds to ensure they meet standards
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding and cutting equipment
- Operate lifting/hoisting equipment
- 1-2 Years experience is an asset
- Proactively seek and accomplish tasks that lead to a safe, efficient, and productive work environment.
Apprentices are encouraged to apply!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER
- The ability to work safely in a production environment
- Be physically fit and able to climb up ladders and equipment
- A strong capacity for teamwork
- A willingness to learn and take direction
- Good communication skills
- A desire to grow your career!
WAHT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Full time, permanent position
- Paid overtime
- Extended health & dental insurance
- Optional RRSP + employer matching
Recruitment for this position is ongoing and applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Every job application is treated confidentially.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume today!