COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
Salmon Arm, BC
The BID Group of Companies is a North American leader in the design and manufacturing of equipment for wood processing mills. The company primarily serves the North American market, in addition to serving international clients. BID Group offers the most comprehensive range of products on the market. Producing everything from mechanical equipment, PLCs and optimization systems equipped with digital vision scanners. Our products also deliver fully automated production lines. The company has over 1800 employees working in our many divisions located around North America.
Our Salmon Arm, BC division is looking for an experienced Sawyer to complete its team.
Skills and competencies
- Good knowledge of all structural steel shapes and grades.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in safe operation of a large horizontal bandsaw.
- Demonstrate autonomy.
- Be responsible.
- Be a good team worker.
- Be meticulous.
- Have precision and attention to detail.
- Knows how to read plans (blueprint).
- Cut steel sections up to 16″ high x 20″ wide.
What we can offer
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Full-time position.
- Paid overtime.
- Extended health and dental insurance.
- RRSP & DPSP + employer matching.
Recruitment for this position is ongoing and applications will be reviewed on a regular basis. Every job application is treated confidentially. If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in BID Group Salmon Arm.