COME WORK WITH US!
BE PART OF BID.
The main duties will include working under the supervision of the Manufacturing Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mig welding according to blueprints and specifications
- Read and interpret plans, blueprints and other written diagrams and/or instructions to perform task
- Inspect welds for accuracy
- Prepare material for welding by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping and cutting
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner
- Operate forklift as required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Previous welding experience preferred
- Detailed oriented, takes pride in preparing quality work
- Mechanically inclined
- Willing to work over-time
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Position requires frequent to constant standing, walking, lifting (up to 50lb). bending, and squatting
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Full time, regular position (40 hours/week)
- Paid overtime hours
- Health care insurance
- Retirement savings plan